Virtual Tour Slide Shows
Real estate appointments include a virtual tour slide show hosted for a year at realtyclique.com/*street-address*
What it is:
- It’s an intuitive, unbranded, slide show gallery of the images in a clean presentation.
- It’s an opportunity for viewers to be drawn deeper into the images, and the property.
- It’s a mobile-friendly site that works across platforms – phones, tablets, and computers.
- It’s delivered via web link. Just copy/paste it where you need it (see below “How to use it”).
How to use it:
- Activate the “Tour” link on realtor.com listings. Post the listing(s) to realtor.com, then simply email the MLS ID(s) to me. There’s no fee for realtor.com Showcase Listing Enhancement members and a small fee per link for non-members.
- Use it instead of the Property Panorama tour with FMLS. Upgrading the tour on your FMLS listing is as easy as copying and pasting the new tour into a specific place on the listing backend. FMLS only allows the listing agent to do this, but I’ve been assured that it’s straightforward and that their tech support can walk you through it.
- Post the link to social media sites as part of your sm marketing plan.
Samples of virtual tour slide shows: