Home Owner Pricing – FSBO, Discount Broker, etc.
How does it work? Simple:
- Call me, Joshua Vensel, at 404-786-5328
- Tell me about your listing. Some details are necessary (address), others are just helpful (specific elements you do or do not want photographed).
- And choose your appointment type:
Appointments and Real Estate Photography Pricing
for home owners of residential properties, who are listing with a Discount or Flat Fee Broker, or For Sale By Owner (FSBO), within the standard service area:
$1600.00 + tax, Expect 1.5 hours on site
$2500.00 + tax, Expect 2 hours on site
$4000.00 + tax, Expect 3 hours on site
All of the above appointments include:
Fast, 24-hour turnaround from the completion of the photography appointment
High-resolution optimized image files, licensed to the home owner for the duration of the listing
Web-resolution optimized image files, licensed to the home owner for the duration of the listing
A slide show hosted for 1 year at www.realtyclique.com/*street-address*
Standard appointment times:
- Monday-Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Twilight (sunrise or sunset) appointments, when available, are $2000.00 + tax and include two images created and licensed as below under “License and Use.”
Payment is due at or before the appointment. Cash, check, and major credit card payments may be made on site at the appointment. Payments may also be made via PayPal when requested in advance. A travel fee may be required based on location. Any travel fee will be clearly identified prior to the appointment.
License and Use:
Upon payment in full, the following non-exclusive usage rights will be conveyed solely to the home owner (licensee): Publicity and Advertising of the photographed property, via electronic and print media, for the purpose of selling or leasing such property, while such property is actively listed for sale, rent, or lease, for the length of a single listing, until the listing closes, expires or is surrendered, in the United States and its territories, of the quantity of images specified at or before the appointment. Licensee may not sell, gift, or otherwise transfer images to a third party for any use beyond those specified herein. Additional use of the images, beyond those specified herein, must be licensed separately, in writing, through Joshua Vensel, copyright owner (Licensor), VENVISIO, LLC.
Please note that if, upon arrival to your scheduled appointment, the property is inaccessible for any reason, the appointment will need to be rescheduled and a trip fee of $100.00 will be due in addition to any applicable photography fees. For this reason, please ensure that the property is accessible when scheduling. If the majority of the property is accessible, and only a minority is inaccessible, the property may, at the photographer’s discretion, be photographed as able with the inaccessible areas not being photographed.
Possible scenarios that impact accessibility include but are not limited to:
- Armed alarms without an alarm code provided
- Inaccessible lockbox or inaccurate cbs code or access code
- Inaccurate gate code provided
- Wrong key/no key provided
- Conflicting appt at property (painters, cleaners, movers, etc)
- Homeowner not home when scheduled
- Security staff or property staff uncooperative
- Unattended dogs or aggressive dogs attended or not
- Any other situation restricting access to property